Sunday, December 7, 2008

Post Lazy

Sorry for the lack of posts lately but I am in the Christmas rush! I feel more and more like I am working in Santa's workshop every day. I have been taking lots of pictures of the gifts I have been making but haven't had the time to post them! That just means there will be a surge of posts after Christmas.

Anyhow, I thought I would pop in for a quick update. I have already made a duct tape wallet, learn-to-dress doll (a monster, actually), some felt finger puppets, and everything else is in-progress as we speak. Today I am going to a Christmas party with my kids that I forgot all about until last night. So today I am going to attempt to make a similar version of this outfit from BabyGap:


I will post an update after I get it done....IF I get it done. I only have about 3 solid hours until the party. Crunch time, baby!

No comments: