Friday, January 23, 2009

Just an update...

Just wanted to give you all a brief update....

It has been crazy with the holidays and then my birthday was on the 11th. Now it has calmed back down to normal again, thank goodness. I have no shortage of patterns and tutorials that I am ready to share and I certainly didn't stop crafting in these last few weeks! SO.....never fear! There will be new posts very soon! I will bombard you with fantastic projects, tutorials, and other cool things I have been working on!

My main goal in the coming weeks is to get my first felt food pattern up that correlates with this project I posted recently. I also have a bunch of patterns I made for kids clothes and I want to get those patterns posted as well. Plus I had a super crafty Christmas and I want to show you all what I have been up to! Anyway, bear with me, I will be posting very regularly again! :)

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Amanda, I came across your blog surfing around. I am a grandma now and like you, I loved to make things for my two kids while they were growing up. I still love to do crafts. You have many good ideas. I recycle plastic grocery and department store bags. I crochet them into purses. I don't have a website, but posted the ones I have made on www.flickr.com/pursesbylindalee Let me know what you think of them. I am in California and will love to follow your blog. Take care, Linda

Melissa said...

Stumbled here in a rather random way, awfully happy i did! You're crafts are great and LOVE the playlist! Lucky lil' family you have. I don't craft, wish i did. The corporate 9-5 sucks all my energy - but when I eventually step away and have babies of my own, hope I can tap a fraction of your creativity. Congrats to you!!!