Saturday, May 16, 2009

Keyboard Clutch



I made this for a swap I was involved in around Christmas time. The girl I made it for was a computer science major (hence the computer theme). I love how this turned out and one day hope I can find the time to make one for myself.

The pattern/tutorial I used was from a Craftster.org post. Here is the original link for the instructions to this purse/clutch:

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=240105.0

The only thing I did differently is that I added a flap closure. I would have used a magnetic closure but it was a "Buy Nothing/Green Swap" and we had to use what we already had. At that time all I had was velcro! LOL. Anyhow here it is!



1 comment:

Katherine Marie! said...

WOW! I'm just so impressed with all your projects... absolutely amazing and then some! I wish I could sew--- then I could take advantage of your sensational patterns.

I see you are in South Bend--- I'm close by--- great to meet a local ARTIST. I would love to hear where YOU go for local inspiration. Have you been to 4 flags antique mall in Niles?? It's jammed packed with major artistic and crafty inspiration!