Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Vintage in Detail: Dorset Buttons – Sewing Blog | BurdaStyle.com


[Image from: http://www.burdastyle.com/]


I found this today while searching for a shirt to make for my date tonight with my Lenny Kravitz look-alike (yes he's a hotty!) and thought I would share! I am going to have to add these crazy buttons to my LOOOOOONG TO-DO list of crafty projects for a rainy day. I just love these and think they would make a great addition to the vintage inspired coat I am planning to make out of a 1970's bedspread!

These buttons are probably easy once you've done one or two but I can't lie....they are looking a little intimidating to me right now and I am not so sure that the instructions seem so clear. But I will know for sure once I attempt this! Maybe this is something I can work on over my break from school this January. Anyhow, check it out:

Dorset Buttons – How-To

No comments: