Thursday, August 11, 2011

My First EVER feature story: A Simple How-To Organizer


(via The South Bend Tribune)


Yay! I am so excited to share this link to my first EVER article/story outside of this blog! I am featured on MomsMichiana.com, which is a local (South Bend, Indiana) magazine. Here is the link to the article and the accompanying How-To Guide for making this easy and simple organizer.

I will be posting more images and some variations and updates on this project in the next day or two, so be sure to check back again soon!!

5 comments:

roberta_mac said...

Congratulations! I get the paper and some how I missed this!

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Congratulations! I love how stackable your organizer would be. I'll be linking to your tute!

Anonymous said...

love this! do you have a fb page?

Amanda said...

I am working on creating a Facebook page as we speak! I am excited to introduce when I make the official switch to my new .com site!

A lot of exciting changes have been in the works this past summer that I can't wait to share with all my followers. I will be making the switch to snazzlecraft.com soon and continuing this blog there in Wordpress format. I have a TON of new and exciting projects to share as well and am happy where this blog is taking me!

buy wow account said...

OH my! love it.